Unwelcome Behaviour

From: Happy Mac XL .
Subject: Unwelcome Behaviour
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:01:37 +0100

All.
I have the upmost respect for te majority of people who support and contribute to GNUstep and if anyone wishes to participate in OPENSTEP for Orange Pi then you are very welcome to do so - unless you happen to be from the same asylum that Liam Proven has come from. I've attached the message I received from him.

In case you don't know Liam he is an Elder and Wiseman that has trod the GNU earth for a thousand years.

Joking aside he appears to be very knowledgable and - where it not for his frankly sociopathic attitude - I would have welcomed working with and learning from him.

Sadly he is an egotist. He is not welcome on any of the projects I'm working on.

Kind Regards

Adam