Weird GORM label issue.

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Weird GORM label issue.
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:35:06 -0300

Hey steppers, I was happily building a little app I had on my mind for
quite a while and ran headlong into this issue with labes and
guidelines while building an interface I needed. When I try to resize4
a label with the mouse it just automatically snaps to the containing
view's corresponding edge, and itwon't let me shring/expand in any
direction (except the margins of said view)! And Google as usuall was
of no help. Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly
appreciated, just let me know what info you need.