Re: Printing not working at all...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Printing not working at all...
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:43:08 -0400

Hey Fred/Riccardo,

I have just committed my changes for printing which should alight the existing top level view being printed with the page dimensions.  I am unsure of this change, but it seems to work.

I tested with Ink and it aligns to the top and I tested with Graphos.  Graphos still works properly.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.  If it belongs someplace else, then let me know.  It works better than what we had before.  Please I would very much like any input people have.

Thanks, GC