Re: New GNUstep CI server on AWS...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: New GNUstep CI server on AWS...
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 12:00:18 +0100

It’s now working, and we have the little badge in the README that shows the
status (passing all tests, yay!):

https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2/blob/master/README.md

If anyone sends a pull request on GitHub, then the tests will be run
automatically and we’ll see before hitting merge that the request does not
introduce any regressions.  It would be nice to have similar integration for
the GNUstep Base/GUI/Back modules and Jenkins.

David