Re: New GNUstep CI server on AWS...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: New GNUstep CI server on AWS...
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 10:32:53 -0400

Niels,

Thanks for your opinion regarding jenkins.   It has already found three errors which developers missed.  Jenkins is simple to maintain.  I saw your check-in with respect to travis-ci.  My question is... can it do an integrated build of base, gui, back, and make together?  If so, then it might be a good thing.

Regarding the "gnustep" user.  It hasn't been a user for about two months now.  There is a gnustep organization and a gnustep-admin user.

GC