Review/update of gworkspace translation

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Review/update of gworkspace translation
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 23:12:33 +0200

Hi everyone on the list.

I have begun some work to improve the translation of GWorkspace.
While I h ave done some work on the french translation, and Riccardo Mottola and the italian and german one, the other languages have been left as is for now.

But I have spanish and portuguese refactored stringfiles that need to be reviewed and completed, because I'm not a spanish or portuguese speaker.

Are there some volonteers to deals with the attached files ?

Cheers,
Bertrand Dekoninck