Re: building corebase on FreeBSD

From: brunomaximom
Subject: Re: building corebase on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 23:19:59 -0300

So that give me this error:
$ CFLAGS=/usr/local/include ./configure
checking for gcc... cc
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in `/usr/home/dharc/Downloads/corebase-master':

Em 2016-05-03 22:11, Stefan Bidigaray escreveu:
It's an issue caused by how the current configure script works... It
doesn't check for where the ICU headers are installed. Run:

CFLAGS=/usr/local/include ./configure

See if that fixes the problem for you. I used to test corebase on
FreeBSD, so I don't even know how I never caught such a trivial
oversight.