Re: ProjectCenter on Windows (mingw32) : trouble launching gdb.

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter on Windows (mingw32) : trouble launching gdb.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 16:45:54 +0100

Hi,

emmanuel wrote:
I've made my "helloworld" first app, builded it and launched it from PC. Everything works fine ! But when I try to debug, I get this message : "No executable ! Please build the project first."

My config : in "PreferencesÂ…", the Root Build Directory is unset (blank) and the Debugger has been set to : "C:/GNUstep/bin/gdb.exe".

as you set gdb, also set make! Do you then actually see the files compiling in the log window? If you check is there the executable inside the app bundle?
Can you open the (gnustep) shell and go there and try to launch it?

Riccardo