Fwd: Re: Install GNUstep on a fresh Debian Jessie (S1-E2)

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Fwd: Re: Install GNUstep on a fresh Debian Jessie (S1-E2)
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 08:58:29 -0500

Didn't reply to the list....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Stefan Bidigaray" <stefanbidi@gmail.com>
Date: Feb 29, 2016 8:57 AM
To: "Tristan Bellogi" <bellogi@orange.fr>

I just noticed something from your configure output... Your system is picking up libobjc2, not libobjc2. After checking for all the directories, the script does a check for the library and it is using the GCC version of the library, not the one you built. I would just uninstall gobjc altogether.

See if that help you any when configuring/installing make.