Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Windows

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Windows
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:16:49 +0000

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016, 16:58 Thom Cherryhomes <thom.cherryhomes@gmail.com> wrote:
Hurting feelings wasn't my objective.

I didn't mean it was. I also did not see the video yet, and as said, a priori I think of it as possibly valuable feedback.

I was commenting what the thread grew into. Language and attitude in it resemble several similar threads that occurred over the past few years, some of which had significant side effects.

I implore everyone to consider their phrasing if they opt to continue discussion.

Is your comment considerate and actionable? Or could it drive a valuable contributor, whom you may or may not agree with?