Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Windows

From: Thom Cherryhomes
Subject: Re: A Critique: Getting Started with GNUstep on Windows
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:58:41 +0000

Hurting feelings wasn't my objective. My objective was to show that trying to develop applications on GNUstep is still prohibitively difficult for someone who hasn't spent a significant amount of time working around the multitude of issues present in the codebase, community, and the resulting development environment. Successive videos will prove this out even further.

-Thom