Re: Savannah vs. Gitlab

From: ChanMaxthon
Subject: Re: Savannah vs. Gitlab
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2015 17:34:30 +0800

Those "minified" JavaScript can be considered a compiled form as there is no
mortal that can properly understand it without machine assistance (and yes
ioccc folks are deities here.) If we trace back to whatever it originally is it
is very likely to be open source.

And Svetlana, check if your version of LibreJS is up to date. Incompatibilities
usually means bugs, and HTML WG move very fast. And if you really don't want to
touch the GitHub page you can ask some trusted contributor to create an account
for you and add your SSH key to the profile, and you can start contributing
using your local copy of open source softwares Git and OpenSSH.

Sent from my iPhone