Re: Swift is now open source (Apache 2 License)

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Swift is now open source (Apache 2 License)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 19:32:22 -0500

You are aware that github and git are completely unrelated, right?
Github is a company started to host projects using git.  It is NOT the
purveyor and creator OF git nor is it in ANY way official.   People
often get these confused and say one when they mean the other.   It's
a pet peeve of mine to correct such things.

GC