Re: Swift is now open source (Apache 2 License)

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Re: Swift is now open source (Apache 2 License)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 23:41:39 +0100

Please stop with this useless war, that is dangerous just to the free/open source world, for sure not to the proprietary world; fanaticism is ever bad.
Also, if you are using a Mac, you are using a mix of open source and closed source technologies, as github does. There are somethings that are a mix of open/free source and closed source, that are usable as github, and other technologies that are offering a similar mix, that aren’t usable for they dubious ethics. What is doing Github of unethical?