Re: Plans for ahead

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:33:17 +0100

Hi,

Svetlana A. Tkachenko wrote:
As I understand this is a discussion about "the" "official" GNUStep OS.
I do not mind it if GNUstep is capable of running on non-free hardware.
But we should not officially recommend users to do so. Right?

what is the difference of using Debian on a laptop which requires proprietary firmware for WiFi, proprietary drievrs for the Video Card and possibly soon proprietary stuff just to boot because of TPM?

Riccardo