Re: .app icons

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: .app icons
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 12:27:59 +0000

Add a resource to the project, tell GNUmakefile to copy it into end product, update info.plist to state that the copied resource is the .app icon. More detailed instructions as required.

However, I doubt price.app ships without an icon. GNUstep software should be showing it (e.g. in gworkspace). I suspect the issue might be in the .desktop file?

Which environment are you running? Where is the icon missing? How did you obtain and install Price?

Thanks!

sent from phone, apologies for brevity