Re: broke my GWorkspace...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: broke my GWorkspace...
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:36:42 +0200

Hi Gaël,

Gaël Elegoët wrote:
Funnily , after re-compiling, and installing using su this time , it makes thumbnails !! :)
See Screenshots attached.
It doesn't for me: ti is a service, i see the daemon starting and churn memory, but I get no icons.
Ugly think you found!! it needs testing, debugging... I hoped for a minor GWorkspace release, but this needs to be addressed.

They do look quite fine, i see you go for a very clean and old-school look. You did replace all icons too, did you make a theme for that?

I still have some graphics glitches though… like if a GWorkspace is minimized, and I try using the GWorspace menu at the same time, it displays a big black rectangle in place of the following menus. Have to maximize the window to get a correct display back… Funny stuff.
Do you mean by right-clicking on its icon?

Riccardo