Re: How to mirror the sites (was: Re: Beginner developer documentation)

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Re: How to mirror the sites (was: Re: Beginner developer documentation)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:11:42 +0200

wget the web pages (but not only limited to them) you need?
With wget you’ll have the pages on your local hard disk, saved where you want

Alex

Il giorno 11/set/2015, alle ore 11:55, Svetlana A. Tkachenko <svetlana@members.fsf.org> ha scritto:

How may I mirror gnustep.org and gnustep.it for offline use? There is
plenty of resources available, and I would like to have it locally to be
able to see the resources available more clearly and to move things
around.

--
Svetlana A. Tkachenko
Member of the Free Software Foundation