viewFortableColumn method invocation

From: chandan bp
Subject: viewFortableColumn method invocation
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 08:22:05 -0500

Hi,

      I am implementing NSTableCellView class i.e for view based NSTableView. I added NSTableCellView header and implementation files.

     I added viewForTableColumn method in NSTableViewDelegate protocol and included its implementation in NSTableView.m.

      However on replacing objectValueForTableColumn method with viewForTableColumn  in my custom class which is  both source and delegate, viewForTableColumn method doesnt gets called to display data.

       Other delegate methods for eg shouldSelectRow gets called, but viewForTableColumn delegate method does not get called when displaying the table.

Is there anything I am missing?

Regards,
Chandan Parameswaraiah