Re: Implementing tableview(GORM and PROJECTCENTER)

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Implementing tableview(GORM and PROJECTCENTER)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 02:03:28 -0600

El mar, 07-07-2015 a las 12:03 +0100, David Chisnall escribió:
> On 7 Jul 2015, at 07:55, chandan bp <cbp698@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >                I am able to build and run the application, however when I
> > run the app using the project center, the table is empty. In the GUI after
> > app launch I get 'Data source doesnt respond to numberOfRowsInTableView'.
> > Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong or what additional code I have to
> > add apart from the ones mentioned in the link provided.
>
> You have done one of two things wrong:
>
> - In GORM, you gave not correctly connected the NSTableView datasource outlet
> to your data source object.
>
> - In your data source class, you have not implemented the
> numberOfRowsInTableView: method.
>
> David

I guess your problem is because you set the NSOwner as the delegate of
the TableView (as show the figure 4-42 in that tutorial). You should
connect the instance of the class where you have the method
-numberOfRowsInTableView. Of course you should first add this class at
Gorm and make an instance of this.

Germán