[ANN] GNUstep FreeBSD ports updated

From: David Chisnall
Subject: [ANN] GNUstep FreeBSD ports updated
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 09:02:32 +0100

Hi All,

I’ve now updated the GNUstep ports in FreeBSD.  Binary package building runs
roughly every 30 hours, and I updated them in the middle of a run yesterday, so
hopefully the binary packages should appear some time tomorrow.

As part of this update, we’re shipping an unreleased libobjc2 (the 857edd9
revision from GitHub) for some wider testing before the 1.8 release.  If you
encounter any runtime-related problems (or, indeed, any other problems with
packaging), please let me know!

All ports will be built by default with clang 3.4, or clang from the base
system, whichever is newer.

The full list of GNUstep ports is:

devel/gnustep
devel/wizardkit
devel/cherivis-devel
devel/highlighterkit
devel/gorm
devel/performance
devel/projectcenter
devel/gnustep-make
devel/fortytwo-encore
print/gspdf
databases/sqlclient
databases/fortytwo-bdb
sysutils/batmon
sysutils/timemon
misc/gnustep-examples
news/lusernet
science/fisicalab
science/gtamsanalyzer
science/paje
x11-wm/libwraster
x11-wm/windowmaker
deskutils/charmap
deskutils/plopfolio
deskutils/affiche
deskutils/toolboxkit
deskutils/gnustep-wrapper
deskutils/displaycalibrator
deskutils/systempreferences
deskutils/gworkspace
deskutils/cartotheque
deskutils/appwrapper
deskutils/simpleagenda
deskutils/gworkspace-gwmetadata
deskutils/preferences
deskutils/gnustep-notebook
deskutils/helpviewer
mail/addresses
mail/addresses-goodies
mail/pantomime
mail/gnumail
x11/terminal.app
x11/gskrab
x11/innerspace
x11/gnustep-app
ftp/waiho
ftp/gnustep-ftp
math/edenmath
www/rsskit
www/grr
biology/biococoa
x11-clocks/aclock
games/grubik
games/gshisen
games/oolite
games/jigsaw
games/nextgo
games/lapispuzzle
games/gnustep-ladder
games/gnustep-sudoku
games/fortunate
games/gmastermind
games/gomoku
games/gmines
textproc/popup
textproc/localize
textproc/easydiff
textproc/latex-service
textproc/duncan
japanese/jishyo
audio/mpdcon
audio/gnustep-cdplayer
audio/cddb-bundle
archivers/zipper
archivers/freetar
finance/expense
net/remotedesk
net/zillion
multimedia/poe
lang/libobjc2
lang/gnustep-base
lang/gscheme
graphics/pixen
graphics/fortytwo
graphics/cenon
graphics/laternamagica
graphics/gnustep-slideshow
graphics/graphos
graphics/price
graphics/preview
graphics/camera
graphics/imageviewer
graphics/gnustep-slideshowkit
graphics/camerakit
x11-toolkits/gnustep-gui
x11-toolkits/gnustep-back

If there are any GNUstep frameworks / apps / tools that are not in this list
that you would like to see packaged, please let me know.

David

-- Send from my Jacquard Loom