Re: gnustep and valgrind

From: allynm
Subject: Re: gnustep and valgrind
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:15:47 -0700 (MST)

Mr Kiefer,

Thanks for helping out.  At the moment I am trying to figure out why
valgrind crashes with a seg fault as soon as I type "valgrindA" at the
command line.  I've trunked to a directory and built it over and over and
tried installing it in /usr/local/lib and also after a make clean into just
/usr.

Don't know what happened.  It was funning fine until all of a sudden it
wasn't.

I'm subscribing at the moment to valgrind mailing list and asking them.

Do you perhaps have a tip?

Regards,
Mark Allyn