Re: libdispatch problem

From: allynm
Subject: Re: libdispatch problem
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 05:13:57 -0700 (MST)

David,

Your suggestion seems to be correct.  I commented out the call to NSLog()
where the block is invoked to compute the product and the program compiled
and ran without a problem.

Since this is a trivial little test program it doesn't matter instantly, but
what is the correct procedure to set about correcting the underlying cause
which might acturally turn out to be important?  I have found nothing on the
internet in three days of searching.

Regards,
Mark Allyn