Re: FreeBSD GNUstep ports proposal

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: FreeBSD GNUstep ports proposal
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 22:13:54 +0200

Hi David,

I never thought about it this way. This would be my first practical use of
Openstep search domains. Are there any pitfalls or things to consider when
using those or is the whole thing straight forward, e.g. anything inside
~/Library/ automatically takes precedence over anything inside /Library/ which
precedes /Network/Library/ which precedes /System/Library/, right? What about
having different versions in different search domains? Will those interfere?
Sorry for those probably stupid questions, I just never before came across to
actually use that stuff before.

regards,

        Lars