Re: Terminal.app test color

From: Luis Garcia Alanis
Subject: Re: Terminal.app test color
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:09:05 -0700

Hi,

The setting would be GSFontAntiAlias option the system preferences.

What I was doing is trying to modify terminal app to always render its fonts without Antialiasing, regarthless of them being bitmap or not.

Try the hack and feel the love :)

We just need to enable this functionality in gnustep-back/gui