Re: GNUStep on Fedora 21

From: jimserac
Subject: Re: GNUStep on Fedora 21
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 06:35:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 7:18:15 AM UTC-4, Nerijus Baliunas wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 15:21:17 -0700 (PDT) jimserac@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > All installed OK, but...... NO GNUstep.sh   !
> >
> > But it says it is installed !
>
> You mean gnustep-make package?
>
> > But ... if I type gnustep-make, it says "not found" !
> >
> > How make sure it really is installed or do what to make it seen ?
>
> rpm -q gnustep-make
>
> BTW, GNUstep.sh is in /usr/lib64/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh or
> /usr/lib/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh
>
> Regards,
> Nerijus

Thanks !  It was HERE: BTW, GNUstep.sh is in
/usr/lib64/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh

I not finding it with "find" comment, as either user or root find not see it
but is there !!

Probably I'm using "find" wrong...I try   find ~/. -name GNUstep.sh <enter>
and it is not found.  Curious ??

But it is there and compiles of gnu step apps working fine as soon as I sourced
the GNUstep.sh

Again thanks

J.