Re: data type polymorphism

From: ChanMaxthon
Subject: Re: data type polymorphism
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 08:00:13 +0800

I think you can just unify all calculation into one type, probably float.

And since you are emulating something using big matrices you may want look into OpenCL as it can help you crunch those numbers on GPU, way faster than your CPU in pretty much all scenarios, and all the extra hardware you need (for a Linux PC) is a moderately-priced gaming graphics card like GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

Sent from my iPhone