Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 12:39:28 -0400

Just so you guys know.  For me the only factor is time. I need to know when do I can buy the tickets.

On Monday, March 9, 2015, Ivan Vučica <ivan@vucica.net> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:33 AM, David Chisnall <theraven@sucs.org> wrote:
That said, I'd be happy to host another meeting in Cambridge.  We're a bit constrained by term dates (and by the fact that I spend a slightly excessive amount of time travelling), but outside of term we could probably find a college that's willing to host a nice dinner without much difficulty.

On Dublin side, I've sent out a preliminary email. Let's see what happens.

--
Gregory Casamento
http://ind.ie/phoenix/