Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:56:20 +0000

Based on Riccardo's comments, I've guessed that it might not be as easy to find cheap-ish accomodation + a meeting place. Is someone willing to organize a meeting place in Milano?

Svetlana's proposal of Sydney is almost certainly out of the question :-) due to the distance from everyone else. Do we want to go all the way to Australia for a 3-day meeting?

Vienna seems realistic as we can probably ask for a room at LinuxWochen, and in Dublin I could organize a place.

So, again:
- who cannot come to Vienna?
- who cannot come to Dublin?