Re: cairo crash on NetBSD/sparc

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: cairo crash on NetBSD/sparc
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 12:22:40 -0700

Hi,
This is the code that adds a list of spelling suggestions to the
context menu if you right-click a misspelled word.

I wasn't expecting [NSSpellChecker sharedSpellChecker] to return nil
and/or forgot about the issue where [nil someMethodThatReturnsAStruct]
is unsafe on some systems.

Changing that line to:

if (sp != nil && [sp checkSpellingOfString...

should fix the problem.

Cheers
Eric