Re: Mac compatility problem: recent items menu

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Mac compatility problem: recent items menu
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 17:51:58 +0100

Hi,

Wolfgang Lux wrote:
I had a look at Graphos and in the end it turned out that your problem has a
dead simple solution. The Info.plist file of Graphos lacks a value for the
CFBundleIdentifier key. Once I added this key, Graphos started to populate the
recent documents menu.
nice tip! thanks a lot! It works, also for PRICE! I remember setting these values, but apparently they got lost. I faked them with "org.gnustep.PRICE" and "org.gnustep.Graphos" !
So I will release Graphos soon, several nice additions to share.

PRICE instead has still another, much bigger problem on 10.6: it fails to save, be it TIFF or JPEG. Does it reproduce at your place I have faint memories that at first it worked, before i fixed the many warnings and problems I found... strange.

Again, Best wishes for a happy 2015!
Riccardo