Re: NSImage / NSImageRep copy bug/problem

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSImage / NSImageRep copy bug/problem
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 23:38:34 +0100

Hi,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
you code review is mostly correct. But you really should have read the
previous mail. The problem that Riccardo is trying to resolve is that on
Cocoa sometimes the original representation vanishes from the list of
representations of an NSImage. Telling him to just use the first
representation is of no help in that case.
Exactly. I still followed his cleanup suggestions.

   RELEASE(_properties);

I would guess that when copying an NSBitmapImageRep we forget to copy
the _properties ivar. I will try to fix that in gui.

Sounds plausible and in fact your latest commit fixes it.

Thank you.

Riccardo