Re: ProjectCenter on windows

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter on windows
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 17:16:40 +0200

Hi,

Germán Arias wrote:
Just until now I remember this problem.

The most easy and logic (I think) solution, is make to PC use a different
extension for each type of project. This is the BIG problem with PC. Other
document based apps (Ink and Gorm) works perfectly with native panels and don't
require changes, and you can switch the theme without problems. The changes I
did in WinUXTheme achieves this. With PC the native panels don't have idea
about how handle the differents documents because all use the same extension.
So, for this reason PC needs special tweaks.
your change in PC is "windows specific" which is not good. I have backed it out and attach it to this mail, so ti remains archived for the future. Sorry for now.

Without these changes, PC now works again for me (gnustep theme) and I can both build and launch projects.

A theme-dependent, not windows-dependent in the code solution must be seeked. Eventually after a release.

Riccardo