Problem when scrolling vertically

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: Problem when scrolling vertically
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 23:32:26 +0200

After upgrading from Fedora 19 to Fedora 20, I got errors about wrong library versions when executing GNUstep programs, so I decided to recompile.

At the same time, I downloaded GNUstep Revision 37964 from trunk.
I also downloded the libobjc2 from this revision and compiled with Clang 3.4.

The test from Base and Gui reprted no errors, only some dashed hopes.

I the recompiled ProjectCenter & GWorkspace, and when using the vertical scrolbar, I got the strange effect you can see in the attached file.

I used trunk for the gnustep libr(