Re: dpkg not found

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: dpkg not found
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 19:09:33 +0200

Hi,

Ivan Vučica wrote:
Whoops. This sounds like it's my mistake while trying to detect version of gnustep-make on the machine, to generate dependencies for binary Debian packages.

In theory, it should not be ever happening unless you punch in "make debfile" or "make deb". Unfortunately I messed up.
di dyou have time to investigate this futher? I noticeed that when building on debian (from source, plain, not inside dpkg) I get warnings about the parameter used.
Why do you always invoke it??

Riccardo