Re: SpriteBuilder using GNUStep

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: SpriteBuilder using GNUStep
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 17:40:24 +0200

Hi,

eerimoq wrote:
My intention is to use spritebuilder to create .ccb files, containing information about the graphical part of an app. The implementation of the logic is currently using xcode and objc, but I would like to use emacs and JavaScript instead. There is no support for that today though. So as long as spritebuilder could run on Ubuntu I'm satisfied.
start the port and see how far you get :)