Re: NSImageCompressionFactor

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSImageCompressionFactor
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 19:02:42 +0200

Hi,

Lundberg, Johannes wrote:
Well, the GNUstep documentation clearly states that it is from 0 - 255 so maybe it something that Apple changed recently? We also have to update the documentation and think about all the programs we will break if changing the functionality...

PRICE uses 0..1 for Jpeg compression both on Cocoa and on GNUstep and it seems to work. Perhaps the problem is just the documentation and not the actual code?

Riccardo