Odp: Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...

From: Enry the Ermit
Subject: Odp: Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 07:37:28 +0200

Dnia Czwartek, 10 Kwietnia 2014 01:46 Lundberg, Johannes <johannes@brilliantservice.co.jp> napisaƂ(a)

How about GCode :)

Personally I was very happy when interface builder finally was integrated into Xcode. It made building iOS apps so much easier, faster and more convenient.
I haven't really tried Gorm yet but reusing code from PC and Gorm to make GCode sounds like a good idea :)

I mean absolutely no disrespect to PC or Gorm but if we are to attract new developers more easily I think GCode is necessary (perhaps together with an GNUstep desktop distribution). An Xcode like editor so that people from iOS/OSX can start developing using GNUstep and find it intuitive and easy to use. Am I the only one who think this?

I might join the fray with some patches or code. I will code within PC on Windows or Linux as I got it working. I just wanted to note that there was a mentioning of gnustep-android a few days ago, so the XCode IDE should maybe incorporate android ideas or just leave Eclipse to that.

 Enry