Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...

From: Lundberg, Johannes
Subject: Re: Gorm thoughts for the future...
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 08:28:15 +0900

Hi Gregory

So if I understand correctly, ProjectCenter+Gorm will never evolve into being a Xcode clone and if we want a Xcode clone we have to write it but can reuse code from previously named projects?

It seems like there must be so much common elements that maybe we can explore the option of adding a "Xcode mode" to ProjectCenter/Gorm and instead focus all time and energy on improving one code base instead of several? I mean, you still want to add things like code completion, real time inline error reports etc that a modern editor should have, right?

--
Johannes Lundberg
BRILLIANTSERVICE CO., LTD.