Re: resizing - inwindow menus

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: resizing - inwindow menus
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:35:14 +0100

On 21.02.2014 11:07, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> I saw Gregory commited some work and I just had to test it.
> When I activate the theme, it looks fine! The window grows to
> accommodate the menu. However, when i resize it, it "snaps back" to the
> wrong size without considering the menu-bar.

The problem here is that we also report the maximum limit of the window
to the backend (NSWindow -setMaxSize: has a call to setmaxsize:: on the
window server).
In my reply to Greg's private mail on this patch I already outlined a
way to properly solve this issue (Switch to setContentMaxSize:) but
never got an reply.

Fred