Re: PC Editor, crash

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: PC Editor, crash
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:02:31 +0100

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Which key did you press? And was the document empty before that? If so, your
probem might be related to the table editing issue David reported.
The document is not empty, I'm just editing an eisting file.

I tracked it down to the left and right square brackets. Interestingly, if I'm inside a debugger I don't get a crash, but hitting continue I can see the brackets appear in the document.

Curly-brackets generate that problem too, round brackets not. Might it be related that I need to use Alt-Gr on an Italian keyboard to generate [] and {}?

Special characters like à, work, but even the simple #, which requires again, an Alt-Gr combination, causes this problem.

I tried the same in Ink and it works.

Riccardo