RE: SystemPreferences - no preview for WinUX theme

From: a b
Subject: RE: SystemPreferences - no preview for WinUX theme
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 21:04:13 -0500

I am posting through the discuss-gnustep@gnu.org list and when my post appeared
the image was available.  Are you using a client which does not allow attachments?

From: a_bright2@hotmail.com
To: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 20:55:22 -0500

the image is in .tiff format, the same as used by SystemPreferences.
It is just a rough mockup and would not be the final image.  SystemPreferences
reads it just fine.

There is no direct link, you will have to download the attachment.

If you need me to attach the image again, I could do that for you.

Thanks