Re: Etoile and PopplerKit

From: Patryk Laurent
Subject: Re: Etoile and PopplerKit
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 12:15:34 -0800

I was using the latest LLVM from svn. I can get the revision number if that
helps.  Everything in Etoile seems to be running pretty well so far, no real
problems yet.

I think the Vindaloo appbundled with Etoile uses PopplerKit, so we may want to
remove it as well?

Do I need to follow up with someone on that, or just post to etoile-dev?

Patryk