Re: Compiling on openbsd with gcc4.8, executables fail to run

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Compiling on openbsd with gcc4.8, executables fail to run
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 09:26:11 +0100

Hi,

Wolfgang Lux wrote:
You'd fix this in one of the usual ways when your library search path is wrong. You might try adding /usr/local/iib to (the end of) your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable. Or you might add -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib to LDFLAGS when configuring gnustep-make.
this works!

However, I have to append CC, CXX and LDFLAGS for every "configure" (not only core, but also gworkspace) If I only need to type "make" and it is a standard gnustep-make, instead, it works.

I wonder if that can be improved? I suppose it is a configure shortcoming.

Riccardo