Fwd: Exception raised during xib loading

From: Alessandro Sangiuliano
Subject: Fwd: Exception raised during xib loading
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 21:37:16 +0100

Inizio messaggio inoltrato:

Da: Alessandro Sangiuliano <alex22_7@hotmail.com>
Oggetto: Re: Exception raised during xib loading
Data: 30 novembre 2013 18:59:19 CET
A: Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de>

Il giorno 30/nov/2013, alle ore 18:55, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> ha scritto:

On 30.11.2013 00:18, Alessandro Sangiuliano wrote:

Il giorno 29/nov/2013, alle ore 23:25, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> ha scritto:

I had to switch to HTML to be able to see your mail. Your mailer sends
unreadable garbage as simple text. Perhaps it would be best if you
switched to using non -HTML mails when sending to this mailing list?

Can you notice me if it still is sending HTML garbage?
From what I see below the NSCustomObject gets resolved as the class
NSCustomObject, which of course is non-sense but never should lead to
the case that NSClassFromString(_className) results in nil. Here
something clearly is wrong. Is there an ObjC runtime where _className
gets used to denote the class name????
Could you please send me the XIB file? I am really confused now, and we
haven't even gotten near the original bug.

I can attach the xib file. If You also need to test the app to see things deeper, StepChat is on the étoilé svn, You just need to install EtoileFoundation and XMPPKit as dependencies.

Thank you for providing the XIB file. I didn't see any problem with
that. All the NSCustomObject objects have a proper class defined. Maybe
I really need to install the code from the Etoile project to have a
closer look.

A thing I can add is that I have no problems on OS X with that xib. However the time you need  to install the ET code is less than 3 minutes (if all goes in the right way), also in this moment I am on the #Etoile IRC channel on efnet

(I tink I sent this email to a wrong address, now is the correct one sorry for that)