Narcissus theme, controls

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Narcissus theme, controls
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 11:05:08 +0100

Hi,

let's detach the thread to something more specific :)

On 11/24/13 02:11, Eric Wasylishen wrote:
Hi,
We haven't packaged them for release yet, but in October I worked on
the two Étoilé themes (designed by Jesse Ross) and they are now
reasonably complete. I attached some screenshots, compare with the
original mockup at:
http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/ui/concepts/23/camaelon_nesedah.png

it's not my style, however there are many interesting details! Since I planned some of those also in Neos and let's share work.

From the mockup, how, if at all, did you implement the vertical and horizontal slider with a different look than a scroller? Does GS support that and I missed it?

And the small indeterminate progress thingy? Because I wanted to implement that by extracting it from GWorkspace.

Riccardo