Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Kickstarter was not successful... but it did help things...
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:11:04 -0700

Hi,
We haven't packaged them for release yet, but in October I worked on
the two Étoilé themes (designed by Jesse Ross) and they are now
reasonably complete. I attached some screenshots, compare with the
original mockup at:
http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/ui/concepts/23/camaelon_nesedah.png

If you want to try them out, check out the following subversion URL's:

svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/etoile/trunk/Etoile/Themes/Narcissus.theme
svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/etoile/trunk/Etoile/Themes/Nesedah.theme

No compilation needed, place them in your ~/GNUstep/Themes/ directory
and activate with "defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSTheme
Nesedah.theme". They'll require the latest version of GNUstep gui from
svn.

Cheers,
Eric