Re: Retreive installed gnustep version

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Retreive installed gnustep version
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:00:18 +0000

On 7. studenoga 2013. at 19:30:06, Liam Proven (lproven@gmail.com) wrote:
> 1) they are packaged tremendously (breaking up packages in a sort fo
> gnome-ish layout), but alas, that mostly works

I do not understand this sentence.
I presume Riccardo *might* be referring to Debian attempting to make GNUstep’s applications conform to FHS-compliant layout of the rest of the system. Executables go here, data goes here, etc.

I would, however, love to know more about what Debian maintainers did wrong (without having to check myself, that is) :-)
--
Ivan Vučica