Re: Themes (again)

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: Themes (again)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:00:54 +0200

Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> a écrit :
slightly off-topic. I used to build everything from source.. and to that since 10+ years. I noticed that sicne a while I "lost" a lot of icons for file types... what did provide them? Where and why where they removed? most files now have the generic icon.

Same here, using packages from Philippe on debian. Was the same with packages from Debian (Sid)

--
Xavier
xavier@alternatif.org