Re: Themes (again)

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: Themes (again)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 23:25:06 +0200

On 2013-09-27 21:24:22 +0200 Liam Proven <lproven@gmail.com> wrote:
On 27 September 2013 19:47, Xavier Brochard <xavier@alternatif.org> wrote:
No. What is missing is a list of things to install (there is no
gnustep-desktop package with dependencies) and instructions to setup. Second
step would be to automate this.

Ah, I see what you mean now. I did ask for clarification. I must have
misunderstood.

Actually it's like a circular problem :
as gnustep is not promoted as a desktop, it is difficult to setup, to find wrappers script, themes, other users, etc. finally it is not seen as a desktop because there is no visible community.

xavier